If you have any queries related to these terms and conditions and the service ROVERS TRAIL provides, please contact us.
This site is owned by ROVERS TRAIL. By accessing, transmitting, using, viewing, storing, caching or utilizing any of the services, contents, or functions of this site, you signify your consent to these terms and conditions as set by website. The terms and conditions set out below apply to your use of this website, including the use of the information services offered on the website.
l. General Terms
• You agree that you will not seek, collect or use the login credentials of other ROVERS TRAIL users.
• You are responsible for keeping your login credentials secret and secure.
• You may not upload/post any violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, violate, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content on this website.
• You must not interfere or disrupt the servers or networks connected to the service, including by transmitting any viruses, worms, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any ROVERS TRAIL page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
• You may not use the services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the service and your content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
• You are truly responsible for your Content [conduct and any data, information, images, text, files, music, usernames, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, works of writing, musical works, applications, links and other content or materials] that you submit, post or display on or through the website.
• You must not generate accounts with the service through unauthorized ways, including but not limited to, by using a script, automated device, bot, crawler, spider or scraper.
• Violation of these terms may result in termination of your ROVERS TRAIL account. You understand and agree that ROVERS TRAIL cannot and will not be responsible for the content posted on the service and you use the service at your own risk. If you violate the letter or spirit of mentioned terms, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for ROVERS TRAIL, we can stop/remove your activities and account.
• If you are not agree to all the Terms in website, you must not use this website and should exit/logout immediately. Your use of the website implies that you agree with the terms mentioned under Terms and Condition.
• You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are at least twelve (12) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to these Terms and that you agree to be bound by these Terms. While individuals under the age of 12 may access/browse the website, they shall do so only with the involvement, guidance and supervision of their parents and/or legal guardians, under such parent/legal guardian’s registered account. Website reserves the right to terminate User’s access to and refuse to provide User with access to the website if discovers that User is under the age of 12 years.
ROVERS TRAIL is based on amazing blogs/vlogs, travel stories, photos, and videos from travellers all over the world. Many of our members use these essentials in a professional way and it is our number one commitment to protect their rights.
By posting or uploading content, such as photos, videos, reviews, descriptions, blog/ vlog link, travel stories protected by intellectual rights and copyrights (“Content”), you expressly grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty free, worldwide license to use any such Content (“License”). In order to provide the services of ROVERS TRAIL it is necessary that the content posted or uploaded by you are stored, hosted on servers, made available for retrieval, is technically duplicated, displayed and made publicly accessible and advertised. Therefore, this License includes the right to reproduce, distribute and exhibit the content, the right of recitation, presentation and performance, the right of making the content available to the public, to broadcast it for all types of reproductions, whether for film, electronic media or online services. The License also includes the right to edit or otherwise change the Content in any way respecting the peculiarity of the content. Further, the License includes the right for ROVERS TRAIL to fully or partially use the content for promotional reasons and to alter photo titles, description, tags and other accompanied information accordingly.
Revocation or Deletion
You can exercise your right of revocation at any time by deleting the content or by terminating your account. In this event, the License specified above shall terminate. Please be aware that remote content persists in backups for a reasonable period of time (but is not accessible to others), if you delete the content or your account.
You acknowledge that you are the true owner of all rights in relation to the content, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks, related copyrights and that you are entitled to post or upload the Content, without infringing any such rights. You are obligated to ensure that any identifiable person imaged on a photo you post or upload has consented to such use where legally required.
If third parties assert claims against ROVERS TRAIL in this regard, you shall be obliged to indemnify us from all costs and claims, as far as you are liable.
Right of control
We reserve the right to check, edit or delete your Content, namely your photos, posts, blog/vlog links under preservation of the respective moral rights. However, we do not assume any obligation to check, edit or delete them, whether they violate your membership obligations or whether they violate the law.
ROVERS TRAIL reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog/vlogs, travel stories and on your account section. Attribution. ROVERS TRAIL reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘roverstrail.com’, sticker attribution on the website and mobile application. Linking ROVERS TRAIL services with other services. By linking your ROVERS TRAIL account with other accounts you own at third party providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, you agree to the terms of service of those providers. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by discontinue your ROVERS TRAIL account from your accounts that you have there.
ROVERS TRAIL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. ROVERS TRAIL may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Reviews, Submissions, Feedback
All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered on the Website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with use of the Website (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain the property of the Company. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to the Company of all rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments.
• You hereby agree that while writing reviews/feedbacks/submissions, you shall not violate any condition of our Terms or any applicable policy and would not engage in the following.
• Writing a fake review, trading reviews with other businesses, or compensating someone or being compensated to write a review.
• Violate any third party's rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
• Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination.
• Promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the Website for commercial purposes, except with a written permission from the Company.
• Send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not; engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the Website search results or any third party website.
• Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography; or violate any applicable law.
• You are, and shall remain, responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify the Company and its affiliates against all claims, loss and liabilities resulting from any Comments you submit.